Our boutique hotel is luxurious, but not stuffy. Elegant, but not pretentious. Quaint, but not twee. We’re passionate about what we do and we have fun doing it. We think this all adds up to a unique experience for our guests – but come and see for yourself!
Covid-19 update: No coffee shop, lunch or private dining functions. Tables of up to 6 people from 2 households only.
From restful rooms and hearty food, to artisan coffees and hand-crafted ales, The Old Stocks Inn has something special to offer both overnight guests and passers-by. It’s all delivered by our charming troupe, who make it their business to give each and every guest the warmest welcome in Gloucestershire.
The Old Stocks Inn has 16 stylish bedrooms, all of which blend the original features of our beautiful 17th century building with contemporary design. Each room is unique and full of character, but they’re all packed with home-from-home comforts to guarantee you a good night’s sleep.
Serving up hearty British cuisine with a touch of The Old Stocks’ signature quirkiness, our restaurant offers a new, fresh dining experience that truly tantalises the taste buds.
Our bar is a relaxed, welcoming place to grab an pre dinner drink, celebrate with a unique cocktail or to enjoy a quick snifter before bed. If you’re feeling peckish, there’s sure to be some of our bar snacks to tickle your fancy.
Our café is a pocket-sized version of the main hotel – quirky, bright and bursting with character. An eclectic mix of upcycled furniture creates our signature old-meets-new look, and a big window booth is made for people watching. Whether you’re grabbing a takeaway coffee, sitting-in for a light lunch or indulging in a cream tea, you’ll be warmly welcomed.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £129.00 to £299.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £139.00 to £299.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £139.00 to £199.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - additional charge
- Real log/coal fires
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century coaching Inn, next to the original town stocks
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 14 spaces
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 - Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|